On a note, my year 12 subjects scores arrived in the mail today. You could say I am happy about my results, so that's all good! I got a better score than I expected for accounting, and I am VERY HAPPY that I don't have to study accounting for the rest of my life...(I hope!)
sardine puff pie
200 degrees Celsius
- 1 large can of sardines in tomato sauce (425 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and corn, defrosted
- 1/2 cup potatoes (1 cm x 1 cm), boiled and drained
- 1 onion
- 3 Tb oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 sheets of frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
method:1. Pour contents of sardine can in a plate. Remove bones from the sardines and reserve the sauce.
2. Finely dice onion and fry in a heated pan with oil.
3. When the onion browns, add the sardines and break them apart.
4. Add the reserved sauce and tomato sauce and stir to combine. Add the peas, corn and potatoes. Stir to combine.