30 Oct 2009

american craze

Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey's milk chocolate and almonds

Recently SARS's parents and siblings went on a holiday trip to the States. Even though SARS herself didn't go, it was nice of her to share her chocolate and candy stash of Reese's peanut butter cups and Hershey chocolate bars. Thanks for the chocolates~ :D

I haven't ate them yet, but I've tried the Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bar before, and it was GOOD! The chocolate bar is part of the kids dinner meal if you travel on Malaysia Airlines. Of course, I am not qualified to eat the kids meal anymore, my sister doesn't like white chocolate, so she usually gives it to me :)

Probably shop for some Hershey's in KLIA next time. But chocolate is SO DAMN EXPENSIVE in Malaysia! Not only that, you can't get the Australia Tim Tams there either. The Tim Tams over there are compound chocolate? coated wafers and the label says "not to be sold in Australia or New Zealand". Pretty much chocolate deprived when I go there, which sucks.

More screwed up weather today. Cloudy and windy in the morning, very hot afternoon, cool evening and it's currently drizzling outside (@ 2349)