6 Feb 2010

バーニングブックス - burning books

音楽と人 August 2007 Ongaku to Hito - Mr.Children on the front cover @ $5.00

Ever since I have discovered Burning Books, run and owned by a lovely Japanese lady by the name of Noriko, I have been going there again and again.

I usually buy manga and secondhand magazines, but sometimes there are interesting things up for sale as well. As I am only buying these for reading material and practise recognizing kanji (and for entertainment), they need not to be expensive, unlike the ones I buy in Kanga Kanga for purely entertainment purposes.

Yep, I mostly only spend my money on books, Japanese magazines and manga :P What a nerd right?

香港 マカオ 2004-5 Hong Kong, Macau @ $3.00

Bought this as there is a slight chance I will be going to Hong Kong. Problem is it's an old edition and everything in there looks so old. Might get myself an updated version at the international airport...if I end up going. +1 for the map included. Hopefully the roads haven't changed much.

ヴァンパイア騎士 10 巻 Vampire Knight volume 1o @ $13.95

I think this is the only volume I have with the main girls on the front cover :) I want a Kain x Ruka cover xD

***

Burning Books
122A Buckley Street
Footscray VIC 3011
(1 minute walk from Middle Footscray Station)

Opening hours: Tuesdays and Fridays 10 AM - 5 PM or by appointment.

Telephone: 0412-283-060

Website: http://www.burningbooks.com.au/

Email: info@burningbooks.com.au