P.S This will be the last post until after exams (mine finishes on the 15th November). I have an oral exam exactly 1 week away from today and written exams start in 1 1/2 weeks after that D: Whether you have been a reader from the beginning, a recent reader, or even a silent reader, thank you for your support :) By the way, a few photos here :D
試験 ( の勉強 ) のために今日から１１月１５日までブログ更新がありません。
adapted from Cooking Guide DS
makes 3 mini loaves
- 130 g unsalted butter, softened
- 100 g caster sugar (original was 130 g)
- 130 g eggs, beaten (I used 2 large eggs weighing 120 g)
- 130 g plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder, sifted
- dash of vanilla essence
- 130 g mashed bananas (approximately 2 small bananas)
- 1/2 Tb lemon juice, mixed into the mashed bananas
- Preheat oven.
Grease or line baking tins with greaseproof paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Gradually add in the beaten eggs and vanilla.
Beat well to combine.
- Fold in the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Fold in the mashed bananas and lemon juice.
- Transfer batter to greased / lined baking tins and smooth tops.
Add walnut pieces on top if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cake is golden and skewer comes out clean when inserted.